Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The End

This blog has been sooo much fun and also such a pain at times! Last night our family went through each and every picture, which was a fun year-in-review for us. When I started this blog my goal was to take AND post a picture each and every day of 2013. I did in fact succeed in taking a picture each day of the year, but there were about 5 days that I didn't make my post in time. Also, I noticed that there is one day in April (I think?) where my picture never posted, and I also find it amusing that my blog info page says I have 370 posts for this blog, so I must have some extra ones in here? Either way, I am proud of what I have done and also ready to say goodbye to to the nightly pressure of my "picture-of-the-day." Welcome 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment